Information We Collect
In running and maintaining our website and in order to fulfil orders placed on our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about you such as your name, address, telephone number and email address.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you, but only from our company (we will never pass on or sell your details to other companies). Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
Storing Your Personal Data
We cannot guarantee the security of data communicated across the internet as such information can be intercepted. Should you choose to send us information electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
While your credit card and other payment details are used for processing your payment online, we do not store these details anywhere. Your payment details are used by PayPal, our preferred online payment processing company and we do not store your payment details for any purpose.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to another company who will carry on the same.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of £10 to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.